Advanced Tender/Bid Preparation Training
Going for Gold
One Day Interactive Tender Strategy Workshop
This strategy workshop is for attendees to work on a live Tender request, review of a previous tender they have submitted or learning the strategy process of responding to an RFT. This is an interactive workshop; we go through the process of responding to an RFT, answer specific questions and attendees will actively work on an RFT response to understand how to produce a tender strategy.
Contents of the Training
- Timeline for the tender process – how soon do you start?
- Bid Management – how can you make it a smooth process?
- Working on the 3 P’s
- Positioning – produce an action plan to position yourself with the client
- Planning – produce a plan and start today
- Preparing – write a bid plan to manage the tender process
- What is in your RFT – how to review your RFT and producing useable key content
- How to Produce a Tender Strategy – analysis, unique selling points and benefits.
- Structure – complete a structure and writing plan
- Tender Content – what is requested and how should you present it in the submission
- Contract Reviews – what to look out for in the contract terms and conditions
- Evaluations – producing a matrix scorecard to increase your win rate
Facilitator: Julie Raine
Fellow EngNZ, BEng (Hons) CEng FAPMP MIVMA
Procurement & Tender Specialist, Advisor & Facilitator
Julie has worked for local authorities writing Requests for Tenders (RFTs) and evaluating tender submissions and presentations. She has also spent many years responding to RFTs and producing compelling tender submissions. Julie understands the tender process from both sides of the fence and knows what makes a winning submission. Over a 5 years period she has won over billions worth of contracts for her clients.
Julie Raine is a Fellow EngNZ, Civil Engineer, with over 30 years of experience working in the engineering, infrastructure and construction industry. She is the Auckland representative for the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP). Her tender work covers ALL types of industries as the process of delivering a winning tender is the same regardless of what industry you work in.
Julie is an inspiration to work with and is recognised as:
- New Zealand Brightstar Emerging Speaker of the Year 2019
- One of New Zealand’s Top 50 Women of Achievement 2016 and:
- Westpac Women of Influence Finalist for Diversity 2016