Class B Asbestos Removal Course (Non-Friable)
This Non-Friable Asbestos (Class B) Removal course covers CPCCDE3014A and is delivered in partnership with Tectra Australia Pty Ltd. (RTO: 40889)
Class B Asbestos Removal Course Overview
Who should attend this non-friable asbestos removal training course?
- Individuals who want to apply for a Class B asbestos removal licence
- Individuals who wish to undertake Class B asbestos removal work
- Individuals planning to move up to supervising the removal of Class B asbestos
Topics covered in this asbestos class B training
The Australian unit of competency CPCCDE3014A is recognised by WorkSafe New Zealand as an equivalent to NZ Unit Standard 29765. People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Prepare for non-friable asbestos removal
- Prepare asbestos removal area and removal site
- Isolate removal site
- Carry out non-friable asbestos removal process
- Carry out decontamination process
- Clean up work site
- Contribute to and use documentation in line with New Zealand regulatory requirements.
OTHER ASBESTOS COURSES AVAILABLE
Conduct Asbestos Assessment
You may also be interested in...
Cost $125 + GST per person Duration 4 hours (1/2 day) Purpose This introductory course will help individuals in the identification of asbestos and provide them with safe handling instructions
Asbestos Training Courses Asbestos is an extremely dangerous material that can present potential health and safety hazards to those who work around it. Contact us to enquire about our asbestos
Cost $450 + GST per person Duration 8 hours (1 day) Purpose Understanding and meeting the requirements for supervising the removal of Class A and Class B asbestos. This Asbestos
Cost $500 + GST per person Duration 8 hours (1 day) Purpose This course is designed for tradespeople who may be at risk of encountering Class A asbestos or need
Our courses are among the least expensive in the industry.