Determine and Co-ordinate Health and Safety Training Requirements for a Team
NZQA Unit Standard 30271
Are you a team leader looking for the best way to train your team in health and safety?
This NZQA Unit Standard 30271 is a training course designed to teach you how to determine and co-ordinate health and safety training requirements for a team in accordance with organisational requirements. You’ll learn about health and safety, communication skills, conflict resolution, and more. The course is designed and taught by experts in the field of health and safety.
With this course, you can be confident in knowing that your employees are well-trained in all aspects of their job role particularly health and safety regulations. This will save time when dealing with issues like workplace accidents or injuries as they happen because everyone knows what needs to be done without having to consult with people who may not be available to assist immediately following an unforeseen event or incident.
Your company will also have a better reputation among clients because they know you care about keeping them safe while working on-site too!
People credited with this unit standard will be able to:
- Describe types of health and safety training and why health and safety training could benefit workers
- Describe the process for acquiring health and safety training for staff
- Determine health and safety training requirements in relation to the specific objectives of a team
- Ensure team members are supported in the workplace to apply new skills and knowledge to their job role
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the health and safety training in terms of the determined requirements and expected performance
NZQA Unit Standard covered:
- NZQA Unit Standard 30271, Level 4, Credits 5 – Determine and co-ordinate health and safety training requirements for a team