Diploma of Work Health and Safety
This qualification reflects the role of individuals coordinating and maintaining the work health and safety programme in an organisation. The qualification applies to supervisors and managers who apply a substantial knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of work health and safety contexts.
Students are expected to:
- Assist with workplace compliance with health and safety laws
- Contribute to implementation and maintenance of health and safety consultation and participation processes
- Contribute to work health and safety risk management
- Contribute to implementing workplace health and safety management systems
- Contribute to workplace incident response
Total number of units = 10
- 5 core units plus
- 5 elective units
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
If you’re ready to book, simply click on the link below.