Fire and Emergency Training
This course covers basic office fire safety, the duties of fire wardens prior to a fire emergency and during a fire evacuation, how to assist and evacuate people using the correct procedures, and identifying different types of emergencies.
Who Should Attend
A fire warden in a workplace or work site.
Demonstrating knowledge of evacuation requirements for a particular workplace or site.
- Meeting evacuation requirements pertaining to the identified workplace or site according to legislative requirements
- Identifying and confirming evacuation procedures according to organisational requirements
Explaining the duties of a fire and emergency warden.
- Outlining the roles and responsibilities of the warden during staged evacuation and total evacuation
- Identifying factors pertaining to safe evacuation including timing, attending to disabled persons, reporting, etc.
- Identifying resources required to ensure safe evacuation such as signs and radios
- Establishing the requirements and procedures to pre-warn other parties involved in emergency operations