Monitor the Health and Safety Performance of a Team Within an Organisation
NZQA Unit Standard 30268
If you want to know how your team is performing in terms of health and safety, this unit standard would be ideal for this specific purpose.
NZQA 30268 will help you monitor the health and safety performance of your team within an organisation. It’s perfect for people from teams of all sizes, from small to large. You can use it to monitor everything from compliance with health and safety regulations to performance in high-risk environments.
After this course, you’ll be able to see where improvements need to be made before they become serious health and safety matters – so you can take action before it’s too late. This way, everyone will stay safe at work.
And if something does happen, you’ll be able to monitor and report them right away to help prevent any further accidents or injuries from happening.
People credited with this unit standard will be able to:
- Identify the existing health and safety system requirements and how the requirements apply to a team in an organisation
- Conduct health and safety performance monitoring for a team in accordance with organisational requirements and legislative good practice
- Give, receive and action health and safety performance feedback for a team in accordance with organisational requirements
- Identify and record outcomes of monitored health and safety performance in accordance with organisational and legislative requirements
NZQA Unit Standard covered:
- NZQA Unit Standard 30268, Level 4, Credits 5 – Monitor the health and safety performance of a team within an organisation