Implement a Health and Safety Plan for a Workplace
NZQA Unit Standard 15189
Many workplaces fail to implement a health and safety plan. Without a proper plan, many accidents can happen, which cost money and lives. Therefore, implementing the right health and safety plan for your workplace is vital for everyone in the organisation.
Implementing a health and safety plan is one of the most important things an employer can do to protect their employees. It’s also required by law. You may be wondering what it takes to create a successful workplace safety plan, but through this module, you will gain all the information you need in no time.
A good workplace safety plan will help your company avoid fines, lawsuits, and injuries from accidents that could happen in the future. If you want to learn more about how you can plan for it accordingly, get in touch.
People credited with this unit standard will be able to:
- Identify workplace responsibilities arising out of health and safety legislation
- Apply a health and safety plan for a specified workplace
- Report an accident and an occurrence of serious harm in a specified workplace
- Prepare to manage emergencies in a specified workplace
NZQA Unit Standard covered:
- NZQA Unit Standard 15189, Level 4, Credits 4 – Implement a health and safety plan for a workplace