Workplace Drug & Alcohol Screening Training
NZQA Unit Standards 25458 & 25511
Take the lead in creating a drug and alcohol-free workplace. CC Training Academy is committed to helping you maintain an organisation-wide positive culture. The unit standards under this course are aimed at people who are required to understand and carry out the process of drug screening in the workplace. Training is compliant with AS/NZS 4308:2008.
Workplace drug and alcohol screening is designed to screen your employees for potential drug and alcohol use in the workplace. This will help you get a more accurate picture of the trends that are happening around drugs and alcohol in your business so you can take steps to stop it before it becomes completely out of control.
People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Perform quality control procedures and on-site urine sample collection and urine integrity and multidrug screening
- Interpret urine on-site quality control tests, integrity screen and multi-drug screen results
- Initiate follow-up action, and complete documentation
- Prepare donors for urine specimen collection at point of collection, and collect and dispatch urine specimens for drug testing.
NZQA Unit Standards covered:
- NZQA Unit Standard 25511, Level 4, Credit 4 – Perform urine drug screening in the workplace
- NZQA Unit Standard 25458, Level 3, Credit 2 – Perform urine specimen collection in the workplace for drug testing
You may also be interested in...
Course Catalogue Our various training courses will enable you to increase your knowledge and value in the New Zealand workplace. Jobseekers on the other hand will find that our classes
NZQA Unit Standards 23960, 23962, & 23966 Cost $400 + GST per person Duration 8 hours (1 day) Unit Standards 23960 23962 23966 Purpose To demonstrate a solid understanding of
NZQA Unit Standard 15757, 17600, & 23229 Cost $350 + GST per person Duration 12 hours (1.5 days) Unit Standards 15757 17600 23229 Purpose To explain the legislative requirements and
NZQA Unit Standards 18426, 17599, & 25510 Cost $350 + GST per person Duration 12 hours (1.5 days) Unit Standards 18426 17599 25510 Purpose To demonstrate knowledge of hazards associated
NZQA Unit Standard 18408 Cost $450 + GST per person Duration 8 hours (1 day) Unit Standard 18408 – Demonstrate knowledge of fire and emergency warden duties in the workplace