Workplace Drug & Alcohol Screening Training
A Pro+Med (NZ) approved health and safety instructor from CCTA will deliver this training. Learners are enrolled with Pro+Med and Pro+Med reports the student’s credits to NZQA.
These unit standards are aimed at people who are required to understand and carry out the process of drug screening in the workplace. Training is compliant with AS/NZS 4308:2008.
People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Perform quality control procedures and on-site urine sample collection and urine integrity and multidrug screening
- Interpret urine on-site quality control tests, integrity screen and multi-drug screen results
- Initiate follow-up action, and complete documentation
- Prepare donors for urine specimen collection at point of collection, and collect and dispatch urine specimens for drug testing.
NZQA Unit Standards covered:
- NZQA Unit Standard 25511, Level 4, Credit 4 – Perform urine drug screening in the workplace
- NZQA Unit Standard 25458, Level 3, Credit 2 – Perform urine specimen collection in the workplace for drug testing